TruBlue Bathroom Safety & Accessibility Packages starting at $749
Each year, millions of older people – those 65 and older – fall. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, one out of five falls causes a serious injury such as broken bones or a head injury. Falls are the most common cause of traumatic brain injuries. Unfortunately, a number of these falls occur in the bathroom.
TruBlue House Care of Vienna is therefore on a mission to do what we can to prevent these falls and subsequent injuries. We are therefore proud to announce the roll out of our Bathroom Safety & Accessibility package, starting at $749. Included in this base package is the following:
- Installation of two 18-inch Moen peened shower grab bars
- Installation of a 36-spray, 4-inch Dual Shower Head and Handheld Shower Head on Slide Bar with Body Spray
- Moen Adjustable Shower Chair
- Moen Home Care 23.25 inch Toilet Safety Bar
- Moen Pivoting Double Post Toilet Paper Holder
- Complimentary whole-house Safety & Accessibility Audit by a CAPS/ Certified Aging-in-Place Specialist
So if you, family member or neighbor have considered implementing safety features within the bathroom, but to date were unsure where to start, call (703) 319-0959 today to schedule a free consultation. We look forward to the opportunity to assist you.